October 29, 2018
What is Maintenance Mania?
A competition in which apartment pros like you from around the country face maintenance-focused challenges that test their skills and knowledge to earn the title of Maintenance Mania® National Champion*. Check out training videos at https://www.naahq.org/ maintenance-mania/competitor-information.
8 challenges await you:
- AO Smith Water Heater Installation
- SmartComfort Carrier Air Conditioner Repair
- Fluidmaster Toilet Repair
- Frigidaire Icemaker Installation
- Kidde Fire & Carbon Monoxide Safety Installation
- Kwikset Key Control Deadbolt Test
- Smartburner Heating Element Installation
- Race Car Competition
Are you the fastest? Here’s your chance to prove it!
Please remember you MUST build a race car from maintenance products ahead of the event to race it down a 32’ long track.
Cost: Competitors $50 Spectators $25 (Both Include Lunch)
- Competitors and Car check-in opens: 11:00 a.m.
- Spectator Check in: 11:15 a.m.
- Practice time: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Check out all the games!
- Lunch 12:00 p.m.
- Competition begins: 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
- Social Hour and Awards Ceremony: 3:00 - 4:00 p.m.
* You must compete in all seven challenges and enter a car in the race car competition to be able to qualify for a spot in the National Championship. The National Championship will be held in Denver, CO at the NAA Educational Conference.
Albany Capital Center - 55 Eagle Street, Albany, NY 12207
Join us for this competition in which apartment pros like you from around the country face maintenance-focused challenges that test your skills and knowledge and earn the title of National Champ! Bring family and friends to cheer you on in the spectator section! Register today!