Historic Preservation and HUD
Tuesday, December 2, 2014; By: Paul Flogstad
Get All the Answers on Partnering with HUD for Historic Restoration
HUD has provided policies and guidelines on various methods by which historic preservation can be linked to other eligible activity under the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program. These programs not only assist in restoring and preserving historic structures but can also be used in meeting economic development, revitalization and energy conservation objectives.
In this live audio conference, expert speaker Paul Flogstad will explore all facets of historic preservation using HUD funds. He will tell you how to effectively partner with HUD to save and restore as many historic properties as possible. You will also learn how to carry out necessary work such as data collection, studies and analysis. Plus, he will walk you through a manual to develop functional plans for various purposes.
Get answers to:
- How to develop and implement historic preservation plans?
- What kind of property can be restored?
- What are the eligible activities that come under historic preservation?
- Is my historic preservation activity private or non-profit?
- What are the economic activities and benefits associated with historic property preservation?
- What are the rules for acquisition, construction and reconstruction?
- Where do I get the information on engineering and design?
- What are the administrative costs?
- What are clearance activities?
- How to implement site preparation work?
This audio conference will answer all of the “nuts and bolts” questions about partnering with HUD to restore historic properties. Many properties are worth saving and this course will prepare you to work with HUD in various historic preservation projects.
Who should attend:
- Property Managers
- Property owners
- City Planners
Use discount code “AHA20” to get $20 off.
Looking forward to your participation.
|If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please reply to this message with “Unsubscribe” in the subject line or simply click on the following link: Unsubscribe|
|Click here to forward this email to a friend|
4449 Easton Way
Columbus, Ohio OH 43219